Dis-O is going to be epic good. Here are some of the included things so far.
- Alternative Campus Tours
- Discussions on food security and access
- Vegan meals
- Come As You Are ordering party
- Mandolin Workshop
- Writing Workshop
- Decolonizing Gender & Sexuality
- talking about Racialized Space
- a Community Fair
- a Cabaret
- a huge concert
- and a partridge in a pear tree
Well. Not that last one. But it's pretty awesome. And that's running from the 23rd to the 24th of September. STAY TUNED.
In addition, I hear rumors of a dance party happening in support of the Student Co-op on Thursday, September 16th in the Sadleir House Dining Hall! Maybe just maybe there'll be a kick-ass dj.