The Steering Collective is a volunteer-based board that supports the Centre in its work and guides decision-making. Positions on the Collective run from September to April, with the option of continuing over the summer.
Role and responsibilities:
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Available over email for feedback, support, and decision-making
- Supporting the Centre's events
- Taking on a portfolio of self- directed or collaborative projects and administrative tasks ex) event planning, poster-making, office hours, creative projects, running or overseeing a working group
- Support the Centre in implementing its new mandate
To apply, please submit answers to the Application Questions, posted below in the hiring post.
APPLICATION QUESTIONS are due OCT 9 and can be submitted via e-mail at CentreforGSJ@gmail.com or in person at the Centre office [Suite 202, Sadleir]. Please include with your application an indication of your availability for interview.
Contact centreforGSJ@gmail.com with questions or to arrange an alternative or accessible application process.